- Lessons were developed to help teachers and students learn about the energy and resources used in the life cycle of various bags, and the issues around waste.
- Photos were taken and this website was designed to share information with the school, district and larger global community.
|Great reusable bags shared with |
school & staff - BBBegonia
- Ecole Dickinsfield School site Click here
- Lessons designed by Kitty Cochrane for students Click here (all grades, can be modified)
- Great Prezi by Akshaya, Grade 7 student (Ecole Dickinsfield School) on Plastic Bags
- Survey on how our school community felt about the ban Click here
- Photos of our Bag Ban opening festivities Click here
|Grade 3K drew pictures of the life cycle of a plastic bag. Pollution!|
|Bulletin boards taught the school community about bags: how they're made & problems.|
|Our community heard about our efforts in |
the local Fort McMurray Today paper.